SUNDAY, 16th DECEMBER, 2018
- The wonder of listening to batwings at night.
- The sound of ringtail possums munching on fruit.
- Wet sclerophyll forest
- Dove grey gentle, soft mornings
- Petticoat Petunias, in my found wheelbarrow, and my gifted gnome
- Cool Changes
- Cherries for breakfast
- Cute Christmas cards from work colleagues
- Training / Workout buddy.
- People who lift you up
- Relaxed Lunches
- Coffee (dirty chai!)
OTHER AWESOME THINGS TO BE GRATEFUL FOR:
- Theatre & Performing Arts: writers,directors, performers, technical staff, creatives, support staff, independent spaces..
- Tattoo Artists
- New Tattoos
- Words like Komorebi, which means the sunshinethat filters through the leaves of trees, the interplay between light and theleaves.
- Peaceful nights
- Time spent reading
- Freedom to sleep without the limitation /discipline / demand / need to set an alarm clock
- Days off
- Bakery goods
- Coffee with cream
- Good sleep
- Air conditioning on hot days
Continuing my daily gratitude practice until the Summer Solstice – so this will be the second last post.
Is this something you do or have done?
If you are inspired to do the same on your blog, feel free to share a link in the comments.